The World: An RPG Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anorexius Sanguinus

3 posters

Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty Anorexius Sanguinus

Post  shinya_bishi Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:11 am

RULES

-Profanity is acceptable, just say what you have to say
-NO GODMODING, NO EXCEPTIONS
-Story format or RP format is okay
-Be literate, PLEASE (not perfect, not a grammar nazi, just be literate)
-Be realistic when overpowering another character (fighting, etc.)
-I am the mod here, except for others who are actual mods who moderate moderately

Gothic-age France is the victim of an ancient war between humans and vampires and has been all but destroyed by the corruption. In their desperation, the humans called upon the lycans for assisstance (for a price, of course), and the vampires enlisted the support of all the dark powers of the known universe. And, with the stakes raised, and the with so much tragedy having been wraught, the war commenced.

NOTICE!!!!:

In light of the vampire myth having been so warped and mutilated by sods like Stephanie Meyer, I took it upon myself to write up a description of what vampires are REALLY like....in REAL life:

-MOST importantly, vampires are not sparkly
-Vampires drink the blood of mortals by biting them in the neck with razor sharp fangs
-Vampires do NOT drink animal blood and if they tried substituing human blood with this, they'd shrivel up and become immobile
-Vampires have pale skin
-Vampires burn in the sun, but not necessarily in any light source (may have sensitivity to light)
-Hunger makes them reckless
-Have heightened senses and are exceptionally strong/quick
-Usually possess the ability to hypnotize mortals or rather psychic abilities (like extreme empathy or insight)
-Vampires DO sleep, usually during the day
-Vampire skin is not only able to be pierced by werewolves/lycans. No, a stake should just about do it.
-Vampires aren't all heart-throbs. I'm sure Nosfuratu would testify to this. But speaking more in the incubus/succubus arena, these vampires would be very charming, charismatic, sexy, and persuasive. Also, these would have heightened hypnosis abilities.
-Physical attributes vary depending on the vampire
-To protect oneself, garlic or a crucifix may be donned around one's neck. Also, they don't do well when splashed with holy water. Remember the acid scene from Saw III?
-To kill a vampire:

Scatter salt on the floor in the vampire's latest victim's room. Help the vampire lead you right to his or her tomb.

Use garlic, hawthorn branches, or a cross to trap your vampire in a corner. Protect yourself from revenge by making a cross of tar on your front door.

According to the early Greeks, Friday is when a vampire is weakest. Take advantage of the day when vampires can't come out to play.

Pound iron stakes through his coffin and straight into the ground if you catch him at rest.

Bury his body under running water - vampires can't stand it.

Fire a silver bullet blessed by a priest into his heart.

Drive an aspen, ash or white thorn stake through his heart with a single blow if you want to make a lasting impression.

Pour boiling water, boiling oil or holy water into his grave.

Cremate his body or make a paste from his flesh for closure. Then sit down and feast on the beast.

Teams

Vampires:
Demons
Necromancers
Undead (zombies, skeletons, ghosts)
Mages

Humans:
Lycans
Paleontologists (so the humans don't feel lonely because all they have are lycans)
shinya_bishi
shinya_bishi
Elite Four
Elite Four

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty Characters

Post  shinya_bishi Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:25 am

Character Outline
Name:
Pic: (post link)
Description:
Background: (optional)
Powers:
Team: (vampires or humans)

Name: Zertec, the Destroyer (Zerkei)
Race: Necromancer
Pic: [click]
Description: He has a very serious, secretive demeanor and is an extremely ferocious fighter. =o
Background: He is followed around by his army of skeletons and a single skeleton mage, Kvar (lol), who feels that, because Zertec revived him, he owes him his alligence. Zertec doesn't have any family other than his skeletons and his background other than that does not matter. He is a mercenary.
Powers: He can raise the dead to fight for him and has studied black magic dutifully.
Team: Vampires, as long as they keep paying him

Name: Zapher
Race: Demon
Description: She is insane. For cereal.
Background: Meddlesome as always, she left her potential spot on the throne of Hell as one of Belial's daughters to join the war as a double agent, working for the humans in secret while claiming her will is that of the vampires.
Powers: She can drain mana and manipulate fire and is skilled in combative arts.
Team: Humans, secretly

Name: Switch
Race: Human
Description: Hell hath no fury like...
Background: She is the commander of an underground group of vampire hunters
Powers: She is a genius when it comes to technology and weaponry
Team: Humans

Name: Mathius Norwood
Race: Vampire
Pic: [clickaroo]
Description: Mathius isn't really involved in the war because he doesn't care about the outcome. He's very laid back and charismatic, using his powers of hypnosis to their extremities. He is the very definition of an incubus and women, mortal or vampire, love him to death
Background: He just chills. That's all he does.
Powers: Hypnosis, extreme woman-taking-advantage-of-ness
Team: Neither

Last edited by shinya_bishi on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:42 am; edited 4 times in total
shinya_bishi
shinya_bishi
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty BEGINNING!

Post  Mouse Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:14 am

Caine and Kira simultaneously sighed as they walked out onto the street. They had finally made it France. It had take waaayyy longer than they had anticipated and it was already night. They would have to find a place to stay because they both knew how unforgiving the hours of the night could be to the unsuspecting or unprepared.
"I say we find an inn," Caine suggested quietly as they waltzed down the street.
"I say that's probably a good idea," Kira agreed.
And thus they were off! They journeyed an arduous fifteen feet to an inn and quickly checked in to a room. It was sparsely adorned with a desk on which perched a candle, and two beds. As Caine laid down onto his bed he looked over to Kira.
"We should stay here awhile."
Kira just shook his head and laughed, "you say that everytime."
They continued to speak by candle light, attempting to figure out what to do now.

Mouse
Mod

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty Have a headache? Well, just pop a...

Post  shinya_bishi Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:50 am

Zertec slumped into the inn, water puddling around him as he walked, for the rain that night was unforgiving, at least to him. He dragged his feet across the floor, as if his shoes were filled with cement, and could barely lift his own sword, who clattered against the wooden planks of the floor as he walked. Behind him was his servant, a skeleton mage. Its eyes glowed bright with the fires that beget him and he followed his mater closely because he knew that his master could never protect himself with so much mana gone. Passing the desk at the front, Zertec piled some coins in front of the clerk. Probably too much, he didn't wonder. Eighteen skeletons followed him into the inn, as well. There had been twenty that morning, but two were picked out of the pack by lycan scouts. But corpses were plentiful these days, so he didn't fret at all about their loss. But the room was no less crowded, though he was the only one who used the bed. Lulled by the clatter of bones on bones, he fell face first onto the matress and, still soaked in rain water, was overtaken by a torrent of exhaustion. He slept.
shinya_bishi
shinya_bishi
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty Boom

Post  shinya_bishi Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:22 pm

Switch cocked her gun, loaded an new aspen stake in the mouth, and moved swiftly through the shadows of the streets. They were lurking here, she knew it, and she'd find each one of the filthy leeches until the city was clensed once again. She signaled one of her troops to move into a closed shop on the other side of the street and moved her self and two others behind a wall to check for oncomers. When it appeared the streets were clear, the three Desians renegades ran from under the protection of the buildings and their rooves and into the heavy rain. And with vamprish agility, they shot into a small inn, the perfect spot to check, she decided, because everyone in the world stops in an inn at some point. The other renegades were running through alleys in this manner and breaking off from the larger pack to break into buildings to poke around for vampires. She spat on the floor at the thoguht of the vermin.

One of the troops waited at the mouth of the hallway with his gun poised for attack while Switch and the other troop slunk to the end of the hallway and began methodically kicking the doors open and examining the sleeping tennants. Switch was beginning to mark this mission up as being unsuccessful when the troop opposite her gasped at the room filled to the brim with skeletons with glowing hands and Switch's latest room housed a pale-faced boy with fangs. The two aimed their guns.
shinya_bishi
shinya_bishi
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty Oh Hot Damn!

Post  Mouse Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:14 am

Caine shot up in bed as the door was kicked open and some chick aimed a gun into the room.
"Oh sweet fucking fudge muffins," he whispered before Kira, whom had been sitting next to him, dove off the bed and scrambled up from the wooden inn floor to stand in front of Caine. He tried to put as much between his vampiric brother and the gun.
"What ever it is you think we did, we didn't do it. Please put the gun down." Kira stated calmly while trying his hardest to stare directly at the face of the woman with the gun. If she didn't back down he would have to think up a quick escape plan.

Mouse
Mod

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty Ho noes!

Post  shinya_bishi Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:25 am

Zertec was about as lively as a rock, so Kvar quickly casted a fire charm on the troop standing outside the door and his clothes we ablaze in a few seconds. Panicked, he shot the stake at the ceiling as he danced around in effort to get away from the flame that consumed him. A skeleton caught the stake when it rebounded and hurled it at the troop who now writhed in agony on the floor. He was killed instantly. Kvar shut the door, muttering "Zertec, you couldn't have picked a better time to lose consciousness..." and worked on casting another spell to revive his fallen master.

Across the hall, Switch held the trigger of the gun with her ring finger, her muscles tensed in anticipation of attack. "Step aside, child!" she ordered, "That creature behind you would take your life without any second thoughts. I'll kill you both if I have to, to rid the earth of it."
shinya_bishi
shinya_bishi
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty !!!

Post  Mouse Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:40 am

Kira turned his head back so that he and Caine could exchange a glance. Instantly, they knew what they were trying to tell each other with the simple look.
"Listen, that creature behind me is my brother, Caine. He's not a bad dude, but if this is how we're going to have to play-" Kira began with and exasperated expression.
"-Then he'll do exactly as you say," Caine finished, as Kira stepped aside, and used his vampire speed to grab the candle on the bedside desk and chuck it in the direction of the woman. It was lit so he was hoping it would maybe catch her pretty little head on fire or something of that nature. He then quickly rolled off the side of the bed that was away from the crazy chick.

Mouse
Mod

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty =o

Post  shinya_bishi Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:50 am

She whipped around and kicked the candle away, causing it to fall on the floor and roll over to where the curtains on the window pooled on the floor. As the flames climbed up the wall, she shot the stake in her gun at Caine and missed, lodging the stake in the matress. Switch pulled another stake out of the sash draped over her shoulder and loaded in her gun, then hopped on top of the bed and aimed strait at Caine's head
shinya_bishi
shinya_bishi
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty Oh Shizznit

Post  Mouse Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:03 am

Caine's entire body instantly froze. He was as still as could be. Slowly, and very deliberately he turned his head to face the woman and look right into the barrel of her gun before casting his eyes up to hers.
"May I ask, before you blow my head off, your reason choosing to randomly pick me out and kill me?" Caine questioned seriously. His eyes searched the woman's face for any hint of malice towards the situation or enjoyment in Caine's position.
Kira on the other hand was slightly distracted by the sounds of a man writhing in agony. Where the hell was that coming from?

Mouse
Mod

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty Dun dun dun

Post  shinya_bishi Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:09 am

She sneered at him and brought the gun closer to his head, "Because you're scum like the rest of them."

Just as her finger began to squeeze the trigger, her eyes also began to roll back into her head and she fell off of the bed into a heap onto Caine. Behind her, Zerkei stood in the doorway with his hand up as though he was casting a charm and he slumped against the frame of the door, still unable to hold the weight of his own body.
shinya_bishi
shinya_bishi
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty ???

Post  Mouse Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:16 am

Caine blinked as the woman fell onto him. Kira stared at the man slumped against the doorway. Both cried out a sharp, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!"
Caine sighed and stood up, while holding the one chick in his arms. He turned and walked over by Kira so that they could both look at this strange man. Kira glanced warily at the woman in Caine's arms before returning his attention to the man.
"Hey pal-"
"-you okay?" They questioned, finishing each other. Caine looked to Kira, who in turn looked at the one chick and then back to this new guy.
"Yeah, I don't think it's all good in the hood."

Mouse
Mod

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty BAGH

Post  shinya_bishi Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:30 am

Zerkei fell onto his knees, shaking his head. He gasped weakly "They're everywhere. The vampires and humans are fighting against each other here, haven't you heard? We're in a war."

Kvar sauntered into the room and helped Zerkei to his feet.
shinya_bishi
shinya_bishi
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty Oh my!

Post  Mouse Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:32 am

The boys' mouths flew open and Caine dropped the woman in his arms. Kira glared at him, but it was ignored. (poor guy!)
"W-wait. So what your telling me is that here, in this part of the world, humans and vampires are at WAR?! Is this just some sort of strict 'lets kill all the vampires, it doesn't matter how or why they are vampires' sort of deal?" Caine questioned in disbelief. Kira stared down at the woman on the floor. Was she gonna wake up?

Mouse
Mod

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty Zerkei, not Sergei lawl

Post  shinya_bishi Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:40 am

"Basically," Kvar rolled his eyes at their ignorance of the current state of the country and struggled to help Zerkei stand. "The vampires were reckless and the humans got fed up and then the lycans got involved, so the demons got involved, then the paleontologists, and then the mages got involved. It's a huge mess and people like your girlfriend over there just make it worse."

Zerkei nodded, then in a sudden burst of pride, pushed Kvar away and attempted to stand on his own. "Where are the two of you bound? It would be wise not to travel in small numbers, especially when you're not familiar with the situation we're in. I am a mercenary and we can serve whoever has the means to repay us."
shinya_bishi
shinya_bishi
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty Heh

Post  Mouse Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:54 am

A smile formed on Caine's face, his two white fangs just protruding over the lips. Kira took in a sharp breath as a response. He didn't like the idea of this, trusting people they don't know.
"Well, we aren't headed anywhere to be honest. We're sort of just wondering around, but I do come from an extremely wealthy family." Caine explained while trying to avoid the part about how that extremely wealthy family is from a part of the world that has warped views on life and the value of it.
Kira picked the woman up, wondering about what they will do with her now. She was out to kill Caine after all, so they might have to get rid of her.

Mouse
Mod

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty Well, I never!

Post  shinya_bishi Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:03 am

Zerkei tsked at the mention of wealth and looked Caine up and down to examine his clothing. Nothing extravagant that exuded wealth, but the boy's stance foretold fortune. He nodded.

"As long as your here, I could offer you shelter. I'm returning my home from a mission..." he looked over his shoulder instinctively for anyone who may have been listening and turned back. "But my home is in a region heavily populated by vampires, because they are paying me for my involvement in the war. Your brother would have to be cautious...carefully protected."
shinya_bishi
shinya_bishi
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty Hrmm

Post  Mouse Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:09 am

"Super dangerous, huh?" Caine's smile grew into that of a full blown grin. This was going to be waaayyy better than just hopping from country to country for a little while. It was time for some real fun, and lets face it, he had some serious cash to spend. "So how much are you going to run my brother and I?"
Kira rolled his eyes at Caine's inclusion of himself. It wasn't Kira's money by any means and Caine knew that. All of the money went straight to Caine after their father's "untimely" demise.

Mouse
Mod

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty ;=/

Post  shinya_bishi Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:13 am

Zerkei pondered the price. If he said too much, they'd refuse altogether, too little, he was just a fool. And as the person setting the price, he was at a disadvantage anyway. He had learned much from his years of service. But his skills were so great, even he couldn't deny that it was more than fair to ask for something in return.

"Five thousand for every week you're with me."
shinya_bishi
shinya_bishi
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty Well

Post  Mouse Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:51 am

Caine thought about this. Five thousand was a healthy amount of cash to give to a single man, but if this guy was really as good as he was making himself out to be then this was well worth the cash. Caine had already put the man, Zerkei, at a disadvantage by having him set the initial price, so chances are this is a smaller amount than he would have had to deal with. Figuring they could haggle and barter all day if he let it go that way Caine nodded and said a short, "sounds excellent."

Mouse
Mod

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty Yes, very excellent.

Post  shinya_bishi Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:02 am

Zerkei smirked a bit, which he seldom did. With the return of his good humor, he said "Then we'd better get going now because the entire town is surrounded by these soldiers. There's one downstairs waiting for its leader's return."

"Hey, Lord Zertec? What are we going to do with the chick?" Kvar asked, shaking as he often did.

Zerkei looked at Caine. "Whatever you want. She's your attacker."
shinya_bishi
shinya_bishi
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty ;)

Post  Mouse Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:28 am

Caine glanced at the girl in Kira's arms. Then, he let his eyes travel up to Kira's where the two shared a meaningful look.
"Well, she has proved to be quite the fighter, and she is probably of high rank amongst her peers. Let's disarm her and take her with us. I'm sure with enough effort we could change her mind," Caine thought aloud hopefully.
"Perhaps," Kira chimed in with his own smile, as he stared at the woman, "or we could find some other use for her."

Mouse
Mod

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty lawl

Post  shinya_bishi Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:34 am

Kvar rubbed his hands together excitedly. Zerkei shushed him and left the room to rally the skeletons.

"What if she tries to come after us in our sleep?" Kvar asked nervously.
shinya_bishi
shinya_bishi
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty Addage

Post  shinya_bishi Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:35 pm

Zerkei yelled from across the hall at him, "You don't sleep!"
shinya_bishi
shinya_bishi
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty Sorry for this "untimely" message

Post  Diedrich Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:09 pm

As the temperature was starting to fall, the last of the sun's rays could be seen just above the horizon.
Diedrich took the opportune weather to go on a walk.
He was tired of being cooped up within "Pastries and Pudding," a local shoppe with a modest wage,
and needed to stretch his limbs.

He took the same route every time, then returning to the attic of the shoppe where the owner allowed him a home.
Diedrich strolled up the road, letting his eyes drift to the ordinate designs of the buildings that lined the street.

An inn, he hadn't remembered one.

It was a good location, just near the shops...

His ears twitched.

A sound rang through his head, "Arms?"

Diedrich looked around, which direction...
Another shot (that was Switch, btw), his head snapped toward the inn.

Diedrich
Admin

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Anorexius Sanguinus Empty Re: Anorexius Sanguinus

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down