The World: An RPG Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- L O L I T A + R o l e P l a y - Tricks and Trolls

2 posters

Go down

Well, what do you think?

- L O L I T A + R o l e P l a y - Tricks and Trolls Vote_lcap100%- L O L I T A + R o l e P l a y - Tricks and Trolls Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
- L O L I T A + R o l e P l a y - Tricks and Trolls Vote_lcap0%- L O L I T A + R o l e P l a y - Tricks and Trolls Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
- L O L I T A + R o l e P l a y - Tricks and Trolls Vote_lcap0%- L O L I T A + R o l e P l a y - Tricks and Trolls Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

- L O L I T A + R o l e P l a y - Tricks and Trolls Empty - L O L I T A + R o l e P l a y - Tricks and Trolls

Post  Momiji-chan Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:15 am

Yay! Momo made another roleplay!
This one of course is based on Alice in Wonderland written wonderfully (Hehe...pun) by Lewis Carrol.
Of course, the roll of Alice is played by Akito hence the title.
It'll just be like the classic book, including it's counterpart the Looking Glass.
The storyline will follow as was in Carrol's writ, but with new twists and turns Momo has in mind. . .

- S t o r y + I n t r o d u c t i o n -

Akito, Nyxe, Hari, and Momo were just minding their own business one day in the park eating ice cream cones when an invitation came by a snow white owl. The letter consisted of the following:

'Dearest children one and all, I ask of thee to my Tea Party
Tis special with thingamajigs and Trinkets the likes of which you've never seen
But in order to get here you must do one little thing, such a small favor
Give me something in turn of equal value
If one can't then will just have to find a solution shall we?
Come hither to my Tea Party
Come if you dare

-- The Great Witch Hattie'

The four were betwixted. "What do we do?" Momo inquired openly. "Go of course!" Akito implored. "This is something that never happens! Heck, it's sounds interesting and probably the most fun we'll ever have in our pathetic lifetimes!" She was so ecstatic she was shaking with excitement. Nyxe thought likewise, she claimed. "I'm with Akito, it's sounds fantastic!" Hari and Momo were still a little uneasy. What shall we give that's of equal value? Momo thought. The group went back to their respectable houses each with something valuable in hand. Momo had her peridot necklace, given to her by her father. Nyxe, a pair of priceless pearl earrings given to her by her great-grandmother. Akito, a locket necklace bought by a close friend of her's. And finally, Hari clasped a ancient silver necklace from 2nd grade. When each of them opened the door to go outside, something peculiar happened. The door opened, but not to outside. It opened to the Castle of the Great Witch Hattie.

Everyone will post in the grand hall which looks magnificent with gold and marble pillars. Painting done by talented Rococo styled artistians were placed plentifully on the walls. The marble floors shined expensively.
Momiji-chan
Momiji-chan
Elite Four
Elite Four

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

- L O L I T A + R o l e P l a y - Tricks and Trolls Empty - C h a r a c t e r s -

Post  Momiji-chan Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:18 am

Character Profiles will be like this, and you can add more to it if you wish. Post'em please! Very Happy

Username:
Name:
Hobbies:
Appearance:
Momiji-chan
Momiji-chan
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

- L O L I T A + R o l e P l a y - Tricks and Trolls Empty - Here we are! -

Post  Momiji-chan Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:29 am

Characters shall be posted here.

Username: Momiji-chan
Name: Momo
Personailty: Sweet, quiet, and bubbly. Very observant with good ears.
Likes: Sweets, clouds, blue skys, drawing, playing piano, and playing violin occasionally
Dislikes: Bugs, Snakes, and anything gross/disgusting
Hobbies: Drawing and playing the piano or violin
Appearance: - L O L I T A + R o l e P l a y - Tricks and Trolls Pink
Momiji-chan
Momiji-chan
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

- L O L I T A + R o l e P l a y - Tricks and Trolls Empty Ermz...

Post  Diedrich Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:25 am

Before I put my character thingie.. I want to ask-
How similar is this to Alice in Wonderland (+sequel)?
Because I haven't read either of them...
*ish stoopd*

Diedrich
Admin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

- L O L I T A + R o l e P l a y - Tricks and Trolls Empty Well!

Post  Momiji-chan Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:40 am

You see, Alice in Wonderland had a tea party in it. That and I mixed two characters, The March Hare and The Mad Hatter together to make Hattie. :3
And to get the whole background on this matter...
Wiki it! >:]
Momiji-chan
Momiji-chan
Elite Four
Elite Four

Back to top Go down

- L O L I T A + R o l e P l a y - Tricks and Trolls Empty Re: - L O L I T A + R o l e P l a y - Tricks and Trolls

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum